Placement and Residential Licensing
The Placement and Residential Licensing Unit (PRLU) is responsible for enforcing the Child Welfare Agency Licensing Act 1041 of 1997. PRLU inspects and monitors Residential, Emergency Residential, Psychiatric Residential Treatment, Independent Living Facilities, and Child Placement Agencies that place foster children. PRLU makes recommendations to the Child Welfare Agency Review Board for licensure of agencies and alternative methods of compliance with standards, investigates complaints of violations of minimum licensing standards, and recommends adverse actions against agencies found to be in violation of the standards.
For additional information or to address a concern, contact: Ebony Russ at firstname.lastname@example.org 501-682-8590.
Arkansas Placement and Residential Agencies:
INFORMATION FOR PROVIDERS:
- Child Welfare Agency License Application Form-Placement
- Child Welfare Agency License Application Form-Residential
- Arkansas Child Maltreatment Central Registry Form
- Arkansas Criminal Record Background Check Form
- FBI Background Check Form Attachment C
Minimum Licensing Standards: